Tuesday, May 14, 2013

25 Things About Me!

Welcome Back!
Consider this post a mini introduction or a glimpse into my life, if you will.
 
25 Things About Me
 
1. I am a caffeine fiend! Iced coffee is my absolute favorite, although sugar-free Red Bull and mocha lattes are also the bomb dot com.
 
2. I hate flying, although I force myself to do it because I refuse to let my fear stop me from enjoying life. A stop at the airport bar doesn't hurt, either!
 
 
3.My now-husband was technically my boss when we started dating. Scandalous!
 
4. I keep my toes painted hot pink year round because it reminds me of summer. (OPI's La-Pazitively Hot, in case you're wondering).
5. I attended an all-girls Catholic high school.
 
6. I drive a limited-edition cherry red Kia Soul – rims and all.
 
7. Currently on my DVR: Real Housewives of Orange County, Vampire Diaries, House Hunters, Hart of Dixie, Parks and Recreation, Happy Endings.
 
8. Every time I get my hair done, I do something different – a cut, bangs, or color. I get bored easily! I'd rather change up my hair than do something drastic, like get another tattoo.
 
9. Speaking of tattoos, I have two – a moon and stars on my hip and a shooting star on my wrist. Eventually, I'll get more.
 
10. The best vacation I ever took was in June 2009. Geoff and I went to Jamaica with our friends Leo and Amy. It was perfect!
 
 
11. I danced ballet and tap from the time I was three until I was thirteen.
 
12. I would love to have breast-reduction surgery. I'm currently a 34DDD and would love nothing more than to cut these suckers right off!
 
13. Sometimes I wear leggings as pants. I'm not even sorry.
 
14. My parents got divorced when I was ten...
 
15. ...the same summer I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I had an operation when I was fourteen and thankfully have been in remission since.
 
16. I drink champagne on the regular because I'm a baller like that.
 
17. I read books constantly... right now, I'm into memoirs and young-adult books, but I'll read pretty much anything!
 
18. I have two older half-sisters (Laura and Joanne) and a younger brother (Greg).
 
19. I love thunderstorms!
 
20. I'm half Italian, a quarter Irish, and a quarter German.
 
21. I'm not allowed to drink Mad Elf Ale anymore. I drink one and I am instantly drunk, like crazy embarrassing drunk.
 
  22. I try to convince my hubby to move to the Caribbean on a regular basis. It hasn't worked... yet!

 
23. I listen to all kinds of music, but I absolutely can't stand country. #sorrynotsorry
 
24. I check Facebook constantly throughout the day. I have a Twitter account, but I never tweet – I just follow a bunch of celebrities and news outlets.
 
25. I change into pajamas or sweatpants the instant I step foot in our apartment. I've always been that way. Comfort is key!
 
xoxo
Jenna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment