Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


True story: my wedding was awesome. In my humble opinion, of course. :)

However, I am no longer a “bride” (sad face) and it would probably be weird if I blogged about my wedding nine months after the fact. Then I thought “Hey this is my blog and I'll do what I want!”

And that, my friends, is how Wedding Wednesday was created. You're welcome.
 

 

Look... who doesn't love weddings, amirite? Come this weekend, wedding season begins, for me at least! I've got one in May, one in June, two in September and one in October. I figured I'd blog about my own wedding and then share the deets of all the other weddings I attend! Oh and anything wedding related goes – nothing is off limits. :)

Alright. Less talky, more pictures. I'll keep this one simple and show you a handful of photos from our wedding day. Our photographer Rob Korb is the bomb dot com.


Getting ready.
 
First Look!
 
About to walk down the aisle...

My shoes and bouquet

Gazing into each other's eyes romantically

We look so happy. :)

 That's right bitches, we're MARRIED!

xoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment