Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just a Few Things I'm Loving...

1. Garnier Frutis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil
 
 
Where has this stuff been all my life?! My hair is crazy damaged from coloring it all these years: thick, wavy, frizzy but will go flat in a matter of hours. This stuff is amazing. The scent is subtle. My hair is softer, more manageable and doesn't tangle. The best part? I only paid $5.79 for it at Walgreens and I have a feeling the bottle will last forever!
 
 
2. Gold Canyon "Beach" Scented Candle
 

No lie. Best smelling candle ever! My mom's best friend Gayle sent this to me last summer before our wedding (she's a consultant for Gold Canyon). It's about the same size as a large jar from Yankee Candle and I think the quality is so much better. The scent fills our whole apartment without being overwhelmed or headache-inducing. It smells like coconut and sunscreen and deliciousness. And reminds me of our wedding!
 
 
3. Long Island Medium
 
 
Ughhh I love this show! I know people say she's fake and honestly I don't care. I love that her husband calls her "Theres-er" with his Long Island accent. "The higher the hair, the closer to God." She's such a trip!
 
 
4. Bud Light Lime Straw-ber-ita
 

So Bud Light Lime is one of my FAVORITE beers, especially for summer. I thought the original Lime-a-Rita was pretty good but this one might be even better. Amy and I split a big one Saturday night... it may have contributed to my Sunday morning headache. So gooood.
 
 
5. My Husband
 
 
Isn't he cute?!



1 comment:

  1. I have to find that candle! I LOVE yankee candle sun & sand but for $27 it's way too expensive

    ReplyDelete