Monday, June 24, 2013

Beachy Weekend Shenanigans

After a long week of work (in which I was too tired to blog), the hubs and I decided on a spontaneous weekend at the beach. Best decision everrrr.

Friday night, we drove down after work, had a few cocktails, and went to bed early. Why early on a Friday night, you ask? Because there is nothing worse than sitting on the beach in 80+ degree weather hungover and I say this from experience. Eff that.

Saturday we spent most of the day on the beach. The weather was perfect! 

Heaven.

After happy hour and a much needed nap, we dressed and went out in Dewey. I'll say this: TruTV did a short documentary about Dewey Beach because of all the crazy drunk shenanigans that go down on the reg. Like, if you're looking to party, Dewey is the place to be. It's not unusual to see people wasted at the bars at 11:00 in the morning. It is the greatest.  

 
Comfy dress. Grapefruit Crush. Me and my handsome husband. :)
Geoff and I went out with my cousin's boyfriend while we waited for her to get off work. Safe to say we were plastered by the time she met up with us. Those Grapefruit Crushes sneak up on you, man. Oh, it might have been the jagerbombs and Fireball shots, too.
 
Drunken photo dump. You're welcome.

Sunday it was overcast and rainy, so we headed back from the beach early, booooo. I got some quality time with my DVR, though, so I'm not complaining.

Hope y'all had a good weekend! I would write more but RHONJ is on and this shit is getting good.
 
Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans!

Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. This looks like you had such a fun weekend! Love impromptu beach trips. Your dress is gorgeous!

    Visiting from Sami's linkup :)

    ReplyDelete