Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Letters

 
Dear Humidity, You do realize I spend time fixing my hair in the mornings, right? And then POOF! How is it possible you make my hair both frizzy and flat at the same time? Moral of the story: Cut It Out.  Dear Candy Crush Level 42, You are impossible and you're starting to piss me off. Yet I can not stop playing you. It's getting ridiculous, really.  Dear Fiber One Bars, You taste so yummy but you have very embarrassing side effects. Not cool, bro. Not cool.  Dear Mom, thank you for taking pity on your broke-and-it-ain't-no-joke daughter and buying me some new clothes. It is much appreciated. You are the bomb dot com.  Dear Weekend, Wow you are jam-packed with events, aren't you? One trip to try on bridesmaid dresses, two bridal showers AND a bachelorette party? My bank account and gas tank will be hurting but it's ok. I am blessed to have friends who invited me to share in their special occasions and that makes me happy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment